Monday, August 4, 2014

It's over.

All the anticipation and all the planning for the week that just went by so fast.

Kiki and I got home on Sunday around 3:00 PM.  We left Pittsburgh at 6:15 AM.  We had nothing left to see or do.  In fact the rain followed us and outside of our little stop in DC,  it rained as we got into Pittsburgh.  Which kind of put a damper (literally) on going out for dinner one last time in downtown.   We ate at the nice hotel restaurant instead.

Except for the rainy parts the whole trip was great.  I know I had a blast and we even had fun in the rain.  We were not going to let all day monsoons wreck the whole day.

I expected to butt heads now an then with her and it never happened, we were like two peas in a pod. From a fathers perspective it was more than I could ask for. Spending a week alone with my daughter who is growing up so fast  The singing, joking, laughing and adventures we had, created memories that will last with me the rest of my life.  Stuff I hope she remembers as she grows older as well....

Thanks for following along on our trip.

Cheers!
-Jeff



No comments:

Post a Comment